Saturday, July 10, 2010

TuTu

Most of my friends have all boys... so now that my friend Amy is pregnant with a little girl, I had to jump on the opportunity to make something fun and extra girlie! What's more girlie then a little pink tutu? This tutu was really easy to make and requires no sewing. A lot of people use elastic to tie the tull to, however I used a ribbon that ties in the back. All you need for this project is tulling and elastic or ribbon. It was really easy and convenient to buy the 6" spools of tulling, which I found at Hobby Lobby for $4.99 for 25 yards. I have plenty leftover to make another one. All you need to do is cut the tulling to the desired length, (but know that it will actually be tied to only half the total length) and tie it onto the elastic or ribbon with the knots all lined at the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!